Top Talent Can Be Tough to Find-Unless you know where to Look.
As a manager, you know how essential it is to have the right people on board with you. Without top performers, it’s nearly impossible to achieve your goals and deliver results for your company. At PLC we understand the challenges our clients face and we know that in today’s marketplace, locating and securing the right fit is as difficult as ever. We offer expert recruiting solutions to meet these challenges in ways that are streamlined and cost effective.
So, whether you’re looking for full-time professionals or temporary employees, PLC’s resources, industry expertise and local market knowledge will help you find the best people to take your business forward. We have access to a wide range of top candidates from across Canada and, because we’re committed to finding the right people for your business, the only candidates you’ll meet are those who have passed our in-depth screening process through a patent “39 Steps” Perfect Fit – Guarantee Process™.
Permanent Staffing Solutions (Direct Hire)
Adding new people to your team doesn’t have to be stressful. PLC’s Permanent Placement division has access to a wide range of top candidates — including those hard-to-reach professionals who are not actively searching for a job. And, because we’re committed to finding the right people for your business, the only candidates you’ll meet are those who have passed our in-depth screening process. Our experienced, professional recruiters have the knowledge and instincts to identify the best candidates for the job. We use a multi-stage screening process that saves YOU time and effort.
PLC’s process is trusted by hundreds of companies in Southern Alberta and across Canada. Utilizing our comprehensive, up to date Applicant Tracking System (ATS), our consultants are able to readily source and match quality candidates with a variety of skill sets for all of your direct hire needs.
We are so confident in our abilities to find you the right candidate that we guarantee our results through our “39 Steps” Perfect Fit – Guarantee Process™
Temporary Staffing Solutions
Why use temporary staffing services?
Approximately 75% of all business expenses are related to recruitment, hiring, turnover, benefits and absenteeism. PLC provides recruitment and staffing solutions for temporary employees and other forms of flexible staffing, and provides several ways to reduce costs and optimize your human resource ROI. Also known as project sourcing this solution can benefit your business by:
- Recruitment Cost Savings: We manage all employee recruitment allowing you to focus on your business and what you do best.
- Administration Cost Savings: Reduce administrative costs and simplify the process of payroll management. There will be instances when you would like to hire an individual without including them on your firm’s payroll
- On Demand Hiring: By utilizing temporary resources instead of your own staff during peak business periods, you can eliminate high payroll expenditures during low business periods and match your workforce to seasonal, cyclical, or project-driven work patterns. By temporary staff, you get the expertise you need without the commitment
- Overtime Savings: You can save on high overtime costs and maintain peak production by having additional temporary employees working shorter hours and/or only during peak periods.
- Time Savings: When you work with our temporary personnel, you are billed only for hours worked, and contracts can be terminated on project completion, allowing you to access the highly-skilled and experienced staff without the costs typically associated with permanent hires
Mass Recruitment Services
Volume recruitment. Affordable results.
Mass Recruitment is one of the most complex and cost effective forms of recruitment. To ensure the quantity and quality of applicants for this type of project, PLC is equipped with dedicated resources that have the skills, knowledge and understanding to address the unique challenges within mass recruitment projects. Our comprehensive, targeted sourcing strategies ensure we consistently meet client demand.
PLC’s Mass Services include:
- Job Profile Analysis
- Source/Attraction Strategy Planning
- Workflow Established in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Development of Pre-Screen Templates
- Sourcing Plan Execution
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Portal
- Telephone Pre Screen
- Applicant Assessment
- Telephone Interview
The key benefits of mass recruitment service solutions include:
- The opportunity to realize fixed or low cost recruitment solutions.
- Access to our robust, nation-wide shared candidate database, representing a cross-section of thousands of active job seekers.
- The ability to leverage our proven, reliable recruitment process
- A centralized point of contact and team committed to your business
Contingency Recruiting Services with Recruits NOW!
We manage our staffing firm for short-term placement business with a long-term relationships mind set and are proud that the majority of our clients have given us repeat assignments after the first placement. Our mission is to service our clients by delivering talented “First-time – Best-fit Placements” and qualified candidates in every level of their business, from entry level, mid-level to Senior Management placements.
PLC Recruits NOW! operates as a contingency recruiter. Our fee is contingent upon our successful placement of candidates that meet your requirements, your culture, your technical requirement and your budget. In other words, there will be no-fees paid unless you hire a candidate presented by PLC Recruitment. We also accept payments by invoices, Visa or Mastercard.
We stand by our *3, 6 and 12 Months PLC Guarantee™ ─ the longest in the market. A repeat customer and a referral to your friends is our validation of “job well done for the PLC team!” If the original candidate leaves or is let go for any reason other than the elimination of the position or corporate re-structure, we provide a zero cost replacement guarantee which provides employers with a second search process for a new candidate.
Advantages of Contingency Search
The advantages of contingency search with PLC Recruits NOW! systems is that our success depends sole on finding you the best fit, and the best culture fit that will enable you to say “That is a perfect fit” to your next employee(s). Because payment is not made until a successful candidate is presented to you with an acceptance. Although we have a rigorous 39 step process™ that is unique in the industry, the recruitment process tends to be shorter, some hiring cycles can be as quick as 2-4 weeks, whereas the average would be 2-3 months or longer.
Another advantage is that our recruiters are masters of the hunt process in their own industries and are experienced enough to advise both clients and candidates during our 39 step processes, in order to meet a mutually beneficial compensation package.
Contact Us to learn more or to place an order.